Hello everyone! Are you ready to celebrate friendship and beyond at Disneyland Resort? I’ve put together all the things you need to know about Pixar Fest on one blog post. I’ll share food locations, showtimes, dining packages and more. I’m excited to share all this with you! There’s lots of information so let’s just jump right in with the details.
Pixar Fest begins Friday, April 13th and runs until September 3rd, 2018. Disney is bringing fun foods, parades and new night time fireworks. Pixar Pier (formerly Paradise Pier) will not open until June 23, 2018. This is when the new Incredicoaster, Lamplight Lounge, Pixar Promenade, Pixar Neighborhoods, and Mickey’s Fun Wheel open. In the meantime from now until June 23rd we can enjoy all the fun foods and entertainment that Disneyland has to offer.
Let’s get started with the fun stuff! Food 🙂
Below is a list of Pixar Fest Eats and the locations on where to find them.
Theme – “Up”
- Fried Bologna Sandwich with homemade chips– Carnation Café
- Pork Chop TV Dinner – Carnation Café
- “Up” Merit Badge Éclair – Jolly Holiday Bakery Café
- Homemade UP Pop-Tart – Jolly Holiday Bakery
- Nutella Pastry with Chocolate Fredrickson House & Balloons – Cappuccino Cart
- The Snipe, a multi colored fruity churro with lemon sugar.
Theme – “Toy Story”
- Root Beer Float Served in a Souvenir Woody’s Boot – Golden Horseshoe
- Berry Funnel Cake (House-made funnel cake topped with blueberries, strawberries, chocolate cookie crumbles, crème anglaise, white chocolate, and gold-dusted whipped cream) – Stage Door Café
- Strawberry Funnel Cake (Strawberry-cherry topping, strawberry butter and streusel, with spiced syrup drizzle) – Hungry Bear Restaurant, Disneyland park
- Strawberry Churro – Tomorrowland
- Toy Story”-inspired Green star pesto pasta at Disneyland Redd Rocketts’ Pizza Port pasta that has a little kick of spice and a complex flavor profile with a pesto made from herbs and miso.
- “Toy Story”-inspired Super Nova Cheeseburger pizza
- Slices of pepperoni planet pizza
- Alien Macarons at Redd Rockett’s Pizza Port with Meyer lemon blackberry filling.
- Alien illuminated claw tumbler – Five & Dime in DCA and Emporium in DL.
Theme – “Coco”
- Cocoa Churro (Chocolate and vanilla bean dust and salted cinnamon sugar served with a spiced Mexican chocolate dipping sauce) – Frontierland Rancho del Zocalo
- Souvenir Coco Jarito Rancho Del Zocalo and Paradise Garden Grill
Theme – Ratatouille
- Three course meal at Café Orleans – Charcuterie plate starter specialty cheese is the first course in a three-course meal. Shrimp ratatouille byaldi is the main course and Berry-stuffed beignets with mascarpone cheese is the final item. You will also receive a Remi Souvenir Spoon straw as a take home.
Disney California Adventure Eats & some items available throughout the resort:
Theme – “Monsters, Inc.”
- Mike Wazowski Bread – Pacific Wharf Café
- Mike Wazowski krispy treat- confectionaries throughout the parks
- Sulley Premium Popcorn Bucket – All Disneyland Resort popcorn carts
- Mike Wazowski Sipper – Disney California Adventure park quick-service restaurants
- Inspired color changing noodles – available at Lucky Fortune Cookery in DCA
Theme – “Incredibles”
- Three flavored corn dog – inspired by The Incredibles – spicy hot dog link, pepper jack cheese, Cajun chicken sausage and a sweet and spicy blackberry sauce. –Available at Corn dog castle DCA.
Theme – “Finding Nemo”
- Finding Nemo caramel candy apple – confectionaries throughout the parks
- Baby Dory cake pop – confectionaries throughout the parks
- Nemo & Dory Light Up Tumblers – DL Hungry Bear, Plaza Inn, Galactic grill, ship to shore, Fantasyland fruit cart, Goofy freeze, small world lemonade, Tomorrowland – frozen lemonade
Theme – “Toy Story”
- Toy Story three flavored cake – vanilla, lemon, red velvet cream cheese frosting with a thin layer of raspberry – Plaza Inn and boardwalk pizza in dca
- Toy Story inspired cake pop – confectionaries throughout the parks
- Candy apple pixar ball – confectionaries throughout the parks
- Pixar Ball Souvenir straw – not yet confirmed
- Pixar Play Parade – 3:30pm & 6:00pm (2) showings on Friday/Saturday/Sunday and (1) showing at 6:00pm Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday at Disneyland
- Together Forever Fireworks – 9:30pm at Disneyland every night weather permitting
- Paint the Night – 8:45pm & 10:45pm (2) showings on Friday/Saturday/Sunday and (1) showing at 8:45pm Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday at Disney California Adventure.
Dining Packages at Disneyland
Plaza Inn Pixar Play Parade Dining Package –
Here is what is included in each Plaza Inn Dining Package:
One picnic-style lunch
One voucher that provides access to the parade’s reserved viewing area
$39.99 per adult & $24.99 per child (ages 3-9) – tax not included; gratuity not required
Reservations made between 12:00 PM to 1:55 PM will receive a voucher for the day’s first performance of the Pixar Play Parade
Reservations made between 2:00 PM to 4:15 PM will receive a voucher for the day’s second performance of the Pixar Play Parade (if applicable)
Dining Packages at Disney California Adventure
Carthay Circle Restaurant Paint the Night Dining Package –
- Each Dining Package includes a full-service, 4-course dinner from the prix fixe menu plus one voucher for guaranteed seating at a reserved Paint the Night viewing area next to the restaurant.
- Cost – Dinner – starting at $99 for adults; $45 for children (ages 3 to 9)
Wine Country Trattoria Paint the Night Dining Package –
- Each Dining Package includes a full-service, 3-course lunch or dinner from the prix fixe menu plus one voucher to a Paint the Night reserved viewing area.
- Cost – Lunch – starting at $38 for adults; $21 for children (ages 3 to 9)
- Dinner – starting at $49 for adults; $25 for children (ages 3 to 9)
Sonoma Terrace Paint the Night Reception Package –
- Each Paint the Night Reception Package Includes: A charcuterie tray served with wine, beer, Coca-Cola or other non-alcoholic beverages—plus boxed truffles to enjoy later. Reserved seating in the preferred viewing area (one seat provided for each Reception package purchased)
- Cost – $79 per person (tax and gratuity included)
AP Corner for Pixar Fest
From April 13th through June 8th Annual Passholders will be able to enjoy lots of fun perks. Location will be over in the Paradise Gardens. We will be able to celebrate friendship and family with some of our favorite Pixar stories such as Finding Nemo, Toy Story, and Monsters inc. The theme will change every two weeks.
Here are some fun keepsakes AP holders will enjoy:
- Different Pixar-themed removable decals every 2 weeks—one for you and one for a friend! (While supplies last.)
- Themed Photo Location
Create one-of-a-kind memories by posing against a background that adds the most Pixar-perfect touch to your pics.
Here’s what you’ll find at other locations throughout the park:
Head to Disneyana, Kingswell Camera Shop and Knick’s Knacks to browse a must-have collection of Passholder swag featuring some pretty recognizable Pixar peeps—from a camp shirt, character tees and drinkware to a Dooney & Bourke purse and limited-edition pins. New pin designs will be released each month! (Release dates for items vary. Available while supplies last.)
Refillable Passholder Popcorn Bucket
Hungry for more? Commemorative 2018 Pixar Fest popcorn buckets purchased between April 24 and May 24 are eligible for $1 refills through June 21, 2018. (While supplies last.)
Now that you’ve got all the information on one blog post you can start planning. I know I am. Thanks for stopping by to read.
**Always check the Disneyland website for any changes and updates**